Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A discussion essay

A DISCUSSION ESSAY

In recent years, many young people think that is worse go shopping with family than with friends. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this?

I think one advantage of family shopping is that you have more money for spend than if you’re alone. So, this is the second advantage, you aren’t alone! You can also have a different opinion and they give you advice. This is another good point.

However your family aren’t your friends and sometimes is boring for you go with them because you don’t have the same relation. Another disadvantage is if you go with family you have more possibilities to spend more money and this is not good for the familiar economy.

To conclude, I think is better go shopping with family but personally I prefer go with friends because I think that they opinion is more important than my family’s  because we have the same age.


No comments:

Post a Comment