Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A blog entry

LATEST POST - Posted by Roser, 15th of March

Hi! I'm Rosie and I'm going to write resolutions for friendships.

It's nearly March and I've decided to improve my relationships because Irina's friends tells me some things to improve.

I promise to be nicer. Sometimes Irina says that I'm a little rude because sometimes I answer her a little bit unpleasantly. This problem is because I don't have patience and occasionally I'm in a bad mood... I'll do this change! The next time she tells me anything, I'll answer in the best way.

By the time I'm good at relationships and this is not a big problem. But I think it is always good improve some imperfections to be a better person. So, why don't we do that?

Bye for now!

Love

Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment