Friday, May 11, 2018

WRITING - A RESPONSE


WRITING – A RESPONSE



Dear Editor,

I am writing in response to your article I came across in Tuesday’s Edition of your newspaper. I was disappointed to read this article “Travelling by train a thing of the past”. I am from a Travel train company and I am going to explain why I think this article do not says the truth.



Firstly, there is an obvious advantage of traveling by other methods of transport, like you say in the article, they are not travelling by train. But this does not verify that I share your opinion. When I am talking with other methods of transport, I am not discriminanting the train because I am still thinking it is a good method of transport. So, if you say it is only a thing of the past, that is not the truth.



Next, lots of people use train every day to go work or to study or something. Is a good transport that, if you live in a big city, it is good and you can use it often.



Finally, I know the use of this method is not like before. Before, to make a big trip, always had to use train. Now, I know, the train is not the most used but it doesn’t mean that it is not used at all. If it were only for the past, our company would be ruined. So, I therefore suggest you think carefully before printing such comments.



King regards,



Roser Bramon.


No comments:

Post a Comment